Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince behind the scenes (part 2/3)
(Source: odious, via mydraco)
I’ve had the feeling that the Harry Potter fandom have been very dead lately, so I thought that I should cheer it up with a little challenge! Since everyone knows (hopefully), we’ll get Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them! That will be our comeback, even if we don’t have any release date for anything, we don’t even know any characters of even if they’re ready to do it yet. But one thing I know about the Harry Potter fandom, is that we can go through everything, together! So just to get some nostalgic feels back, bring the fandom back and maybe some creative minds, welcome, the new 15 days Harry Potter challenge: It’s not over
So there’s no rules. You can basically do whatever you want with these steps. You can write, make gifs, edit or write fanfics about these 15 things. Let your creative side surprise you!
- Scenery porn (caps/gifs of kickass scenery)
- Favorite villain/anti-hero
- Favorite colour + favorite character
- Molly or Bellatrix?
- An important/funny/breathtaking scene
- Your house
- A death you wish didn’t happen
- Hogwarts (picspams, gifs of etc the food, the rooms, you decide)
- Favorite ship
- Favorite movie
- One thing you didn’t like in the movies
- Luna or Ginny?
- Favorite screencaps
- A song that reminds you of Harry Potter
- Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them (you can do a graphic, gifs, edits, take a picture of the book, anything! just so it’s about FBAWTFT)
(Source: mydraco, via mydraco)
light a fire, light a spark
light a fire, a flame in my heart
we’ll run wild
we’ll be glowing in the dark
(Source: abraxaes, via fuckyeahharrypotter)
Do you ever just cry thinking about how proud James would be of Harry’s quidditch playing.
"MY SON. MY SON YOU KNOW. HE JUST BECAME THE YOUNGEST SEEKER IN A CENTURY. HEY- HEY YOU THAT’S MY SON DID YOU KNOW THAT?"
(Source: excepttheeyes, via mydraco)